Lily Anne's new favorite "toy" is books! She likes to hear the story, but she also enjoys actually playing with the book. It is really quite cute. She will seek out her favorite books and sit with them for LONG periods of time flipping them around, turning the pages, and sliding them around her. She is very particular about which books she wants too. She has sooo many, but lately, she has had a few "favorites." Her school is having a BOGO Scholastic Book Fair next week...I just won't be able to resist picking up a few more for her. Don't worry, my investment is paying off. I'll be giving her the DRA next week (I'm sure she will already pass Level A).So, want to join Lily Anne's Book Club (yep...move over Oprah), then pick up a few of her favorites. Riveting reading I promise!!!




3 comments:
Yes!!! Our crew loves Brown Bear, too! Thought you may like to see the Brown Bear book-themed quilts my in-laws just made for the boys:
http://landonhome.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-see-grammy-and-grandpa-making-quilt.html
Hi Julie, Guess what? I'm here at your parents' for dinner and we are checking out the latest with Lily Anne - she's so adorable!!!!1 I check out your blog, but this is the first time I've "commented". Please don't privatize your blog - I check it out sooooo often. Hope all is well - Your "Island friends" Charlotte (and Bob- he's not here, but will be in two weeks or so - play golf at the Tournament with your Dad).
Loved Silly Sally...she went to town turning backwards, upside down. LA has good taste in books. We had it in hard back and Marie still has all her hard back baby books in the bookcase in her room, not to mention all the paperbacks downstairs in storage. When I cleaned out this fall, I just couldn't bring myself to give them away.
Post a Comment