Monday, June 14, 2010

Pretty New Dress

My sweet friend Sue is a very talented smocker and made LA a dress! It is such a sweet little bishop and it is just too cute on LA! I *tried* (yes, notice the word tried) to take a few pictures of Lily in the dress to send to Sue to say thank you, but umm...my model is not being very cooperative during photo shoots lately. It seems she has her own agenda.


See what I am working with here?! A face only a mother could love. What a stinker!

But seriously...isn't this dress too sweet! Thank you so much Sue for this beautiful gift!

Last thing--where did this girl get these curls? Not from her parents that is for sure. Her curls even defy humidity (meanwhile my hair goes flat as a board)! Love them!
Alright, Lily Anne, no more pictures (today).

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the pictures at the top with Justin and Lily kissing thru the door. that should be your Christmas card lol......wait more pictures between now and then huh???? lol Keep em coming