A package arrived the other day containing this:
She really enjoys water and so this pool is the perfect summer toy. It has a nice removable canopy to shade us so we could go without the rashguard today.
And the best "parent part"-- it folds up so nice and compactly and no having to huff and puff to blow it up!! We'll get our money's worth out of this this summer! (The last two pictures were taken with my phone's camera...you really think I am bringing my nice toy around Miss McSpashy?)




5 comments:
OMG! That is the coolest thing. My boys would have loved that. I can't believe how big she's getting. She's starting to lose that "baby" look. She's precious!
Very cool. Love the shade top. Baby pools have come a long way.
we NEED that pool! where did you find it?
can't believe how big LA has gotten...so grown up!
Renee,
The pool is from One Step Ahead. It was a little pricey, but I like how it stores and the sunshade has been worth it.
The first picture cracks me up! Natalie makes that same face- I call it her "cheese" face. Whenever we come around with the camera, she makes some ridiculous face and it's so funny!!!! I love it!
Cool pool too!!!!
Post a Comment