Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Famous

Ok, not really, but I did design the logo for the Feeding Tube Awareness Week promotion :) It is promoted by a website that has resources for Tubie families and so there aren't fancy graphics or graphic artists for it. So, when I show you the logo, don't laugh (because it is pretty primative), but it is being used by a lot of families :)




The image around the heart is called an extension set. It is what attaches the feeding bag to LA's button. Here are two more variations.



You'll hear more about Feeding Tube Awareness Week in February :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

YEAH!!!! I have seen this all over, but had no idea that you designed it! You ARE famous!

I also read about LA loving her breathing treatments...we, from some doctor or another, got an oxygen mask that looks like a dinosaur...it is purple and super cute. I have tried to google it but I can't find anything on it. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Also I LOVE how well you have taken to the Tubie community. There is such a great support system out there and I am so glad you have grabbed on to them. I have never met (online or in person) a unfriendly tubie parent. There is so much to learn with tube feedings and they are always there for you.

Love you!