Thursday, January 7, 2010

How is Lily Anne?

I must get asked this several times each day, and it is really nice to know so many people are thinking of her. So, here is a quick update.

Lily Anne is doing great! Since we have been home from the hospital, she has been healthy and very, very happy! We are keeping her out of daycare for a few weeks while her immune system recoops from the pneumonia so that has been a little bit challenging. Luckily, Justin has been able to work from home and my parents are coming in to babysit for a week. I am at home today and tomorrow since those are the only days we couldn't work it out. Right now, I am waiting to see if it actually snows today as predicted.

I do think that Lily Anne has gotten a little too used to being the center of attention and now gets a little bit fussy if you aren't paying complete attention to her. What a stinker :) She will "fuss" until you look at her and then she will bust out a HUGE grin! Her grins these days crack us up. She literally wrinkles up her entire face!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

she is such a little doll.....I could just kiss her whole face. Ain't kids grand??