Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness!! (Edited so that the video will actually play this time)

LA has been swept up by March Madness and has decided to dip her toes in the "pool." With a little help from Mom, she has made her first picks for this year's tournament. We were very scientific in our approach, spent HOURS researching the teams, and finally came up with this bracket (did I sound convincing? Seriously..I practiced saying it without cracking a smile and everything!).

Here is our "pre-pick" video. Ignore the very end where we disappear then reappear. SOMEONE is still learning how to use the video function on her new camera (geez LA, get with it already).






(What, you can't read that? Click on the bracket to enlarge)

We really debated over who would be the final champion...after all EVERYONE is picking Kansas and we like the underdog. But in the end, LA said we would like Kansas to win since that is where her Great-Grandma Rust lives. Can you really argue with that? Besides, if I (oops, I mean we) win...more camera stuff for mommy!!

Now, I HATE basketball so even putting money on the line will not convince me to watch. Just tell me if we win, OK?

No comments: