Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates and MORE!

A few medical updates from last week's appointments:

GI
LA gained 10 oz last month. GI was happy which makes us happy. We are staying on the same feeding regimen and go back in 2months.

Neurologist
Happy as well. We are monitoring a few areas of development, but overall, another good visit. We go back in 6 months.


ENT
Ears are clear. No fluid. Hearing is great. She doesn't need tubes :) Don't go back for 3 months.


Cardiologist
EKG went great...NO CRYING!!!! Her hole is still very small. Cardiologists very happy and doesn't want us back for a YEAR.

Perhaps, just maybe we will go two months without a doctor's appointment? Hopefully I didn't just jinx us, because the thought of 2 months "off" sure would be nice!

Ok, now for some nonmedical stuff.

For my birthday, my sweet husband bought me more camera stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time it was an external flash (Speedlite).
Have you ever noticed how your on-board flash is so harsh and blows out your pictures? Well, with a Speedlite, I can bounce flash and really control the amount of light and direction creating a much better exposure. To show you how cool (and powerful) it is, the following pictures were taken in a pitch-black room. Once again, SOMEONE was attempting an escape...sigh.

And, for those of you who are wondering...yes, the afternoon nap boycott continues. See how successfully she is able to fight it after I pick her up from daycare? Not the least bit tired!

This year LA and I have decided to challenge the boys and make our own basketball picks. So, without further adieu, here are our picks for the NCAA basketball tournament...Apparently the girl is quite serious about her picks (maybe she just wants to win the money). Come back tomorrow to see LA make her first NCAA basketball picks! They have all been very well researched and thought-out I assure you!

No comments: