Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's April Already???

Where has the time gone? Wow, I cannot believe it is already April! There is not much to report...things have been pretty calm around the house. Lily Anne and I have enjoyed many visitors recently and we are even getting out and about a bit more.

No fancy camera work this week, but here are a few pictures from the past few days:

Today we ate lunch with Justin at his office.

We also tried Lily Anne out on her bouncy seat. She seemed to enjoy it this time :) You just never know what she will like!

Hanging out in the pack-n-play.

Snuggling up with Grandpa this weekend.

Looking cute in an outfit from Grandma Susan!

One quick favor. Our nephew James is having an operation on his foot on Friday. If you don't mind, say a prayer for him that all goes well and that his recovery is speedy! Thanks!

4 comments:

Debbie B said...

Gorgeous pics as usual. She is growing so fast. Has Lily Anne slept through the night again?
I can't wait to have a real visit and cuddles.
Debbie

Sandra said...

Can't wait to give that sweet little pea a great big hug. She has to be the most precious baby! Daddy looks like he was made to hold her in his arms....he is going to be the best dad in the world. But he had a great role model didn't you? Love you all Sandra

Angela McCulloch said...

Hi Jules, Justin, and Lily Anne! I haven't left any messages lately, but I love keeping up with you all on the blog. Sounds like things are pretty normal for now...that's a good thing. Thanks for the great pics. I love seeing your sweet girl grow! (I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that Spring Break is here!)
Love you,
Angela

Doreen Griffeth said...

Wow! What a cutie! Those eyes looking up at you must melt your heart!
Enjoy!
Doreen