Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today we had our first home visit with our Early Interventionist from Babies Can't Wait (BCW). It was really just a "get to know you" visit as Lily Anne does not yet need any special services from them. The lady seemed pretty nice and it so nice that they come to the house!

Afterwards, we attempted (note the key word attempted) to take more Easter pictures. This is what Lily Anne thought about it...
I tried to convince her that it would be fun, but she was still skeptical...
In an effort to appease me, she did give me one good picture...
And even the slightest glimmer of a smile (we are still waiting on that first big grin)...
But this "mid-sneeze" shot is hilarious! Her entire body gets into the action!
We are busy with appointments next week as Lily Anne will go to the opthomologist on Monday and the pediatrician on Thursday. Children with her condition are at risk for possible problems with the optical nerve. Obviously we are hopeful that Lily Anne's eyes are fine. Hopefully we will have more information after Monday's visit.

The pediatrician visit should be "fun." Lily Anne gets her two month shots on Thursday. I am really looking forward to this visit *sarcasm*. Hopefully she will be a trooper about it!

2 comments:

MK said...

I haven't been keeping up with the blog! You have added so many adorable pictures!! She is just so precious! and you are quite the photographer! She will appreciate all the torture later, believe me! I want to come by this week and see her! and you of course. Let me know what afternoon works for you. Hope you have a Happy Easter! We love ya'll!
MK and Allen

Candice said...

Hey Julie - I am loving all the pictures. YOu are quite the closet photogrpaher. Keep the coming. She is toooo cute! Hope you had a great easter. candice