Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where are the 10 and 11 month pictures?

Some of you have asked where LA's monthly pictures are. Ok fine...you want to see what happens when I try to take her picture in the chair now that she is mobile?




Let me tell you how much fun taking her "posed" picture has become. You can click on the picture to make it bigger (come on--I dare you. See that mischievous little girl up close!) Alas, it was soooooo much easier a couple of months ago!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

What a doll!! I told Rex the other day that I sure could use some LA loving.....when will we get to see each other?? Soon I hope. Give her love from all of us and Kayla just loves looking at her pictures.

mk said...

Awe! She is so precious! Love the squirmy doll!

Anonymous said...

Second row, far left...my favorite! Precious!

Tracey said...

She's one busy girl! I love the piano pictures too. She's delish.

Lacey said...

Oh my those are so cute...I love the one that she is chewing on the chair...I hate to say it but I can't wait till my LO are moving...I know yell at me in a couple of months for saying that.

Is she talking a lot? I can just image the conversation she had while exploring that chair.