Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Family

I am usually not a fan of sepia toned photographs, but it just seems to fit this picture. I LOVE the way it turned out (and it was quite a challenge to take..should have waited for Lils to sleep).

3 comments:

Sandra said...

If I had not seen her room for myself, I would not have believed that anyone that married into my family could be that talented. Hha just kidding. You should do wall paintings, mural theme things, and paintings for a living. As I said before, You are very good at crafty, sewing, painting stuff. Do some art work and sell on ebay to pay for your "things" you want to buy. Love you all Sandra

Charlotte Lewis said...

Frame it! It's as stunning as any professional shots I've seen!

MK said...

I agree with Charlotte! Frame that one too! It was great seeing Lily Anne for a few seconds today. She looked adorable, like usual! The e-bay fairy came again this afternoon!
Love ya'll,
MK