I torture my own child.
Yes, it is true. I love to wait until she is asleep and then set up little photo shoots that she will hate me for when she is a teenager. Oh well. Guess we will have the college fund, the wedding fund, and the therapy fund.
Today's photo shoot is reminiscent of Where's Waldo or the stuffed animal closet scene in E.T. In this case, Where's our little bunny?


I LOVE how her little fingers are coming through the blanket that Lynn made for her (and no, I did not pose them). So stinkin' cute!!!


And the torture will continue...this is just round ONE of what I have planned *insert evil laugh*




5 comments:
So cute!!! What a precious picture! She won't hate these cute pictures!
Doreen
You could make a book... "Stuff On My Baby." She is just delicious.
Awwww Jules!!!! LOVE all of the new pics!!! She is just adorable. Miss you!!!
You missed your calling, you should have been a photograper of babies and small children. Soo precious and too cute. Wish I had thought of these things when Kayla was a baby. Is 5 too late to mess with her "adult" mind?? I'm sure she already needs the therapy fund....living with us nuts. Love you all Sandra
Happy Easter Julie, Justin and Lily Anne! Blessings to all of you. Lily Anne will love seeing all these cute pictures when she gets older!!
Post a Comment