So, this week, I finally got tired of the unfinished room and cracked down and started/finished several projects. I am really pleased with how it all came together. The only thing missing is a wall shelf that my dad is going to make for Lily Anne which will go to the right of the window. And, because I know some of you will wonder, the changing pad is on top of her dresser which is inside the closet (ironically, this bedroom has the largest closet in the entire house). Justin has always said that his only decorating request in our house is no pink or purple in our bedroom...so of course, I HAD to make Lily's room purple AND pink!
Now, without further adieu...here is her room!











Even Baxter has his own place in the room!




1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful! I love reading your blog and seeing the great pictures of Lily. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Charlotte Dreher
Post a Comment