Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just a reminder...I have TWO babies...

While all this was going on with Lily Anne today, my other baby Baxter got out of the fenced-in yard of the friends' who were watching him. Justin went to pick him up to go to the vet because, just like all Bannister "kids," he has a HORRIBLE ear infection (nice timing eh?). When he got there, Baxter was gone. He called me and, I am not going to lie, I did not handle the news well.

I won't go on about all the horrifying thoughts that went through my mind in the hour and half that I knew he had been missing...with the help of a lot of friends and strangers, Baxter was found, safe and sound.

I think I lost a few MORE years off my life.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh man!! Well, hang in there, Julie! We can bring u guys a meal any time this week, so please just let me know when would be the best time for you guys. (u can text 770-655-0080)