Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's ok to envy me :)

As most of you know, I have had a SEVERE case of camera envy for a while now. It may come as a shock to you that I love to take pictures. I have a nice point and shoot camera that Justin gave me a few years ago. It works well, but I REALLY wanted a DSLR camera (a fancy-schmancy camera). Every time we were out and about and someone had a DSLR, I would practically drool. The shades of green I was turning became a bit embarrassing, but I couldn't help it...I LONGED for this camera.

I long no more.
See this beauty...


SHE IS MINE! ALL MINE!!!!!!

My wonderful husband totally blew the holiday budget for this one, but I couldn't be happier (and I will be reminded of how happy I am when I "get it" again for my birthday, Mother's Day, etc. all year long!!)

Now, I just have to learn how to use it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a sweet baby!!! And, yes, I DO envy you!!! But the pressure's on, J. I expect some really amazing photos!! ;-)