I don't have time to give all the background since I am just at home for a quick shower before I head back to the hospital. Yesterday, LA was admitted to Scottish Rite with pneumonia. She is currently in the ICU where they are monitoring her breathing rate and oxygen levels very closely. I got the impression from the doctor this morning that she will be in ICU at least another 24 hours while they monitor and attack the virus with everything they've got. After that, she will be moved to a regular room and then we can eventually go home. I have no idea how long we will be there, but several days at minimum. I just hope she is well enough to be home for Christmas.
Several of you have asked about visiting. They do allow adult visitors (you'd have to call for hours, but I think it is 8:30-8:30). However, I will warn you...Lily Anne has RSV so if you keep that in mind. We don't want any of you to get sick or pass it along to your own kids.
I cannot update the blog from Justin's phone, but I will update when I can (I can update Facebook, so any really big news I'll post there from the hospital). Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. The little thing is just pitiful :(
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So sorry LA is still sick....prayers are going up for her now....and hopes for her speedy recovery...
Post a Comment